Date: 4/25/12
Trainer: Alexander
Trainee/s: Diego, Tyler, Casey, Tori
Follow: Day 2
All in all this was a good class. I'm excited we will be adding them to our team!
Diego was awesome. He showed great knowledge, hustle and drive. He is quickly on his way to becoming a stand out. No real weaknesses that I can see as of yet.
Tyler was the other stand out today. He also had great knowledge, hustle and drive. He is impressive with his "stay on top of it-ness". I look forward to seeing these two guys push the other runners to a higher standard.
Casey was a solid trainee as well. He is not as strong as the other two but definitely will rank high among the runners we already have.
Tori was the main problem I saw in this group. Though she runs just fine she seems like she may be a bit of a space cadet. When the guys were on point and solid I'd ask her something and it was just like looking into blank eyes. I did my best to push her and though it seemed to help at times, at other times she seemed to freeze up and be embarrassed about the fact that she was so lost.
What roles do you see the trainee/s attaining in their future with the Alamo Drafthouse family?
Diego- fast track to expo and then server.
Tyler- I want to see him cross trained in as many areas as possible. Possibly a Mic type.
Casey- Run for a month or so then expo and then bar by the end of the summer.
Tori- Runner and that's it.
Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card? Yes.
Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance? Yes.
What was something you learned from this train? The material is great for training even when you have extreme skill sets that you're training.
What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts? Keep hiring up!
No comments:
Post a Comment