Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Date: 12-11-12

Trainer: Kiri

Trainee/s: David, Shannon, Tait

Follow: Drinkspo 

David- He picked it up quickly. He is very confident and did a great job. He needs to practice on calling out garnishes more. 

Shannon- He was a little slow at first and seemed timid. However throughout the shift he gained more confidence and by the end of the night did good. He just needs to be quicker on getting the drinks off the bar and onto the tray. 

Tait- There was several times where I had to repeat myself with him. When it got a little busy he seemed a little stressed and didn't like me talking him through things. However when it slowed down we went over everything and he seemed to understand better then.

David- 96%
Shannon- 90.6% 
Tait- 90.6%


Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card? Yes

Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance? Yes

What was something you learned from this train? Training 3 people on Drinkspo was different. I usually only have one. So throughout the night I had one person tray up, one person garnish, and one person running drinks and they all rotated. I also had people with different learning styles so I had to find ways to accommodate everyone so they understood everything.

What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts?
Schedule training on a busier day. There were only a few drinks at a time so the trainees didn't get a feel of how crazy it can be.

No comments: