Thursday, March 22, 2012

Date: 2/21/2012

Trainer: Mike A

Trainee/s: Eli, Brandon, Bridget, Brad, Branton, Cory

Follow: Day 1

This will be an odd blog. Instead of breaking down per trainee I am going to have to write their evaluation as a group. The reason being we never got to run. For starters it was super slow, we had 2 training classes going and my their shift meals came out an hour apart. Half got their food, then when they finished, 20 minutes later the other three got their food. There was no sense in breaking the group apart, so I kept them out until they all had finished. Then after they were done, the tiny rush was all about over. We then had 20 minutes to go over and get ready for a theatre clean. So my evaluation will be based off their quizzing, theatre cleans and overall effort. Luckily as a group they were great. Quizzing they were on point and focused. Theatre cleans they caught on quick, and were hustling. Their overall effort was great. I have am confident that this group will catch on quick when learning how to run on their day 2. I am also scheduled to run tomorrow so I will be able to assist Alexander in breaking them into the process. 



Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card?
Everything except running.

Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance?
No, we didnt get to run.
What was something you learned from this train?
2 classes plus a slow night is more of a challenge to get the prepared and bring them up to par.
What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts?
Not that we cant handle large classes, because we definitely can. Its just hard to do so on slow nights because theres not enough work to go around. 

No comments: