Saturday, October 27, 2012

Date: 10-26

Trainer: Kiri

Trainee/s: David, Kevin

Follow: Day 3

I was a little late due to traffic, but when I arrived I was happy to see the two guys jumped right in and started running. I pulled each one aside and talked with them for a minute and they both seemed confident. Kevin had a lot of questions and was nervous about the test, and throughout the night David started asking more questions as we went along. I think they were just worried about messing up because they wanted to do everything right. Which they did a great job. They both dealt with minor problems and did the correct thing to fix it and they both were hustling all night. David and Kevin are very strong. Where were they 6 months ago???

David- 100%
Kevin-96%

What roles do you see the trainee/s attaining in their future with the Alamo Drafthouse family?
If they get to stay with us Kevin- Bar Tickets
David- Expo, Server
Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card?
Yes
Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance?
Yes
What was something you learned from this train?
They were very strong so I had to find ways to push them even more which was hard since they were great to begin with.
What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts?
N/A

No comments: