Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Date: 11/5/2013

Trainer: Brandon Kirkland

Trainee/s:
1) Amber Esquivel
2) Ray (I misplaced my training book, forgot his last name)

Follow: Day 1 Runner

Please give a brief overview of the trainee/s performance during their follow, including strengths and weaknesses. List each in order if multiple trainees are present.

1) Amber Esquivel - Performed very well, you could tell she has has food service experience. Knows Jade Flowers and Sarah Mercado. Ready to get to work!
2) Ray - Asked great questions and took extensive notes. Possibly a little OCD, had real issues with keeping pace during the lobby clean even after multiple reminders and a demonstration. Needed several reminders during our theater clean to keep up the pace and remember to raise armrests. Otherwise performed pretty well during the day.

If Day Three Follow, please post trainee/s Certification score and/or retake score.
N/A
What roles do you see the trainee/s attaining in their future with the Alamo Drafthouse family?
1) Amber Esquivel - Seems to prefer serving
2) Ray - Not sure
Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card?
yes
Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance?
Yes, I crushed it today.
What was something you learned from this train?
Fresh Mozz is amazing on pepperoni pizza.
What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I'll get back to you on that.

No comments: