Date: 8-1
Trainer: Kiri
Trainee/s: Harold
Follow: Day 2
Today was interesting with only one trainee. Overall he was alright. There are still things he needs to work on, however I think he will be good in the long haul.
Harold- He needs to work on reading the whole ticket and not only the first item. There were a few times where he would only run one item to a table when it went with something else. Also there was a chips salsa and queso ticket but there wasn't any salsa and he didn't catch that. Day 3 trainer please watch him and go over the importance of reading the whole ticket checking for modifications. He is excited to be here so I think he will get the hang of it in time.
What roles do you see the trainee/s attaining in their future with the Alamo Drafthouse family?
Harold- Runner
Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card?
Yes
Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance?
Yes
What was something you learned from this train?
There was only one trainee so there was a lot of one on one time and I caught many mistakes that he might have made if there were more trainees. I learned how to teach him things and show him new ways of doing things without making him feel attacked because he was the only person.
What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts?
Phil did a great job training on the fly and I am so excited to have him aboard, but I do think he needs to follow a day 1, day 2, and day 3 so he knows exactly how we do things because it is very structured. (I know me and Alexander will be gone next week do please keep that in mind and push trainees to the following week with Phil following!)
No comments:
Post a Comment