Sunday, August 5, 2012

Date: 8-5

Trainer: Kiri

Trainee/s: Cliff

Follow: Day 1 EXPO

Today went well. I haven't spent a lot of time with Cliff but I knew he was a hard worker so I was excited to see how he would fit in as an expo.

Cliff- we had a lot of down time which was good because I talked a lot about garnishes and things to do during down time. He took in all the information and kept himself busy. When the rush hit us he stayed clam and we got through it with no mistakes that I am aware of. The only thing he needs to work on is calling out his mods when he is in the Expo position.

Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card? Yes

Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance? Yes, please have him do all theater cleans though. He was only able to do one round today.

What was something you learned from this train? That Cliff is an awesome person and will work very well on the expo side of things!

What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts? For Expo training I don't believe it's necessary to have a mid training shift. I think they should have an opening training and 2 closing training shifts. Also their open train shift should be a brush shift so they can see the brunch items and get to expo for it as well.

No comments: