Date: 8-22
Trainer: Kiri
Trainee/s: Adam S. (Kitchen)
Follow: Day 1 EXPO
I was a little nervous going in to today because he has already been kitchen trained. I didn't know what to expect out of today but to my surprise the shift went very smoothly.
Adam- I think he will be a good expo. It wasn't too busy so we were able to talk a lot about being an expo and our duties. He was able to do one round of theater cleans so he got the basics down there. He was very consistent in his working and understood the Expo/Garnish positions. The only thing he may need to work on is splitting tickets between items and still pickling sandwiches when they sub salads for their sides. Other than those 2 things, everything ran smoothly and I enjoyed working with him. He never got stressed in any situation and was not afraid to send food items back if they weren't up to par.
Test: 96%
Did you cover all topics on the Follow Card? Yes
Do you feel that the trainee/s was given enough guidance? Yes
What was something you learned from this train? He knew all the of the food items because he is kitchen trained so I had to find what he needed to improve on and focus on that rather than focus on things he already knew
What feedback do you have to improve our training efforts?N/A
No comments:
Post a Comment