FORWARD from Alexander Hiers email:
"Today I did the day one training for our new hire Tyler. She was great. From the first impression to the end she was top notch. She was here early and immediately walked up to the server fort, introduced herself to Clay and Scott and asked if they knew where she needed to report to. I was just around the corner and came over and introduced myself. From that first great impression to the end she was an ideal day one trainee.
Having only one trainee, made it extremely easy to not only cover all the day one material but cover it in an extensive manor. The day day two train is certainly going to be a breeze. Tyler has previously worked at Flix Brew house and easily transitioned into Alamo mode seamlessly. She was full of compliments as to how much more smoothly and logically we ran our organization!
Tomorrow, in addition to day two training, I'd advice the trainee to coach and encourage her in finding her voice. She seems to be on the timid/quiet side when it comes to voices "corner" when running food and confirming orders to customers. She does do both these things but at a low level. Her timidity in these areas surprises me though as she seems very confident in all other interactions.
In six months Tyler strives to be a server. She is ultimately headed for Slaughter Lane via the Ritz. She shows great potential and is someone I'd highly recommend we keep and eye on and train up as quickly as she progresses. She, if possible and if ready, would make a great personality to help roll out the new Slaughter lane store as a server. The greatest compliment I know to pay her is this, I wish she was staying at South Lamar.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me."
No comments:
Post a Comment